Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, launches the CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI D5 mini-ITX motherboard ideal for small-form-factor PC enthusiasts looking to build a compact mini-ITX PC with the latest 14th Gen Intel Core processors with faster DDR5 memory.
The CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI D5 gets a new bolder design featuring a frosted glass VRM thermal armor. The CVN laser lettering is also more pronounced on this motherboard compared to the CVN B760 FROZEN WIFI. The motherboard feature a few holographic elements that changes colors depending on angle. Behind the VRM thermal armor is a high-performance PWM 30mm fan that helps dissipate heat allowing the motherboard to maximize the power of the latest 14th Gen Intel Core i7 and i9 processors.
- Supports 14th Gen, 13th Gen, and 12th Gen Intel Core processors
- Intel B760 Chipset
- Mini-ITX motherboard form factor
- Dual-channel DDR5 memory support up to 96GB capacity, up to DDR5-8000(OC)
- 7+1+1 Power Phase Design (Dr MOS 90A)
- Metal PCIe 5.0 X16 Slot
- Dual high-speed PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots (with M.2 Cooling Armor for front slot)
- Wi-Fi 6 + BT, Realtek 2.5 Gigabit LAN
Pricing and Availability
The CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI D5 motherboard is expected to arrive to partner resellers this Q4 2023.